4000 Sanctuary Lane, Boca Raton
Lions, Leopards and Bears Oh BUY!!!This luxury private estate is walking/biking distance to the beach, private onsite marina, tennis courts, fine shops & restaurants. The home has beautiful old-world charm yet is designed for comfort and entertaining and enclosed by beautiful landscaping for your privacy. Tropical resort-style pool with a patio for a relaxed barbeque or entertaining! Sumptuous main floor master wing with his/her walk-in closets and view to the patio. Kitchen with island and two Sub-Zero refrigerators, breakfast dining area with a view of the pool, butler walk-in pantry with built-in wine cooler, formal dining room with wet bar, and an elegant wood paneled office. Home comes with one-year American Home Shield home protection plan.All floors are marble, slate or hardwood. Ascend to the second floor either by the wrought iron staircase, back staircase or use your elevator where you will find four bedrooms with each having their own bathroom and a loft entertaining area that has a wet bar. Park your toys in the three-car-garage. Walk across the street to the 2 tennis courts or take a short walk to your community marina with your dog (if you have one) where you can rent a slip for ONLY $300 a month. Take your yacht for a warm sunny day ride just a few miles away to the Atlantic Ocean...bon voyage... For ultimate security, this exclusive community has for you a 24-hour armed manned gate plus security patrol of community roads and waterway. This yachting enclave is located in The Sanctuary, Boca Raton's elite subdivision, located on the east coast of Florida between Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale. The Estate is easily accessible from three international airports: West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, and Miami or you can fly your own into Boca Executive airport.
Summary: This real estate listing is located at 4000 Sanctuary Lane Boca Raton, FL 33431 in The Sanctuary. It is currently priced at $2,650,000 and is 6,096 ft² under air.
- MLS #RX-10252146
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,096
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Style< 4 Floors, Old Spanish
- Tax Amount$35,739 / 2015
- AmenitiesBoating, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Electric Available, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Corner Lot, East of US-1, Paved Road, Private Road
- Date ListedJuly 19th, 2016
- Days on Market183
- ZoningSingle Family
- HOA Fees$1,525 / Monthly
- Address4000 Sanctuary Lane
- SubdivisionThe Sanctuary
- DevelopmentThe Sanctuary
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33431
- Interior FeaturesBar, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Elevator, Fireplace(s), Foyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJ. C. Mitchell Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing Office:Century 21 Tenace Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2017 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2017 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2017 at 11:21pm EST.