Boca Raton Middle Schools
Every parent knows that the middle school years are among the most important years of a child’s development. As such, it is important to find a school with a strong academic program and a positive reputation that is capable of shaping your child’s future. Fortunately, Boca Raton is more than just sunshine and beautiful scenery. In fact, the city has some of the top middle schools in the state
1251 N.W. 8th St.
- A public school offering a specialized academies, including a pre-medical and a mathematics academy
1798 NW Spanish River Blvd.
- A public school with a focus on technology, which is infused into all aspects of education. The school, which offers numerous courses for high school credit, has received an “A” rating from the Florida Department of Education every year since 2005.
19500 Coral Ridge Dr.
- A public school that offers a number of creative extracurricular activities, including Drawing Club, Chess, Yearbook and an After-School Program.
11584 W. Palmetto Pk. Rd.
- A public school opened in 1984 that offers specialty programs including a culinary program, a forensic/pre-med academy, a news studio and a technology lab.
5775 Jog Rd.,
- A public school that offers numerous semester-long exploratory classes, including French, Spanish, Drama and Personal Development.
To view a map of where each of these schools is located, visit The School District of Palm Beach County Area Map. If you are interested in verifying the districts served by each of these schools, it is best to contact the school directly regarding specific addresses and communities.